The November meeting of the Governor's Council on Climate Change is open to the public. All visitors to the Office of Higher Ed must present a photo ID at the security desk when entering the building.
- Welcome and review of meeting agenda
- Review and discussion of GC3 process and decision making
- Leadership, Accountability, and Engagement Working Group update
- Analysis, Data, and Metrics Working Group update
- Leadership in the transportation sector
- GC3 administrative updates
- Public Comments
The location is served by CT Transit buses #72 and #74 as well as CT Fastrak bus #161. Other nearby buses are #60, #62, #64, and #66.
Join the meeting via web conference using this link.
Or dial-in by phone: 415-655-0003 (participant code 667 716 798)
61 Woodland St
1st Fl Board Room
Hartford, CT 06105
Google map and directions